WE DESIGN & MANAGE PROGRAMS BASED ON YOUR GOALS AND BUDGET.
- Personal Fitness Training - *Virtual and On-site
- Group Fitness Classes - *Virtual and On-site
- Massages Therapy and Chair Massage
- Body Composition Testing/Fitness Assessments
- Corporate Challenges/Incentive Programs
- Fitness Center/Studio Design
WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED AN EMPLOYEE FITNESS PROGRAM?
- Positive Return on Investment.
- Corporations have seen 200%+ return on investment of fitness dollars through reduced absenteeism, reduced healthcare costs and reduced turnover.
- Increased productivity. Studies have shown that employees who exercise regularly are better decision makers, have increased stamina and work performance which amounted to a measurable increase in productivity and make fewer errors on tasks involving concentration and short term memory.
- Increased employee morale and satisfaction. Physical fitness has a direct affect on attitude and mood. Employees experience the benefits of decrease depression and anxiety while also getting a boost of mood-lifting endorphins. When employees feel good about themselves, attitudes improve and positive results are reflected in job performance.
• Cardio Funk
• Baby Boomer Bootcamp
• Chair Aerobics
• EZ Does It Cardio
• Chair Yoga
• Strength and Stretching
• Chair Core
• Zumba Gold
NAICS & PSC CODES
621399 - Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
713940 - Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
812199 - Other Personal Care Services
812990 - All Other Personal Services
AN41 - Research and Development
R497 - Support- Professional: Personal Services Contracts
R401 - Support- Professional: Personal Care (Non- Medical)
Pull up a Seat! This low impact chair workout won’t disappoint! You will work your entire body and your posture incorporating resistance training. Moderate cardio intervals and stretching will be incorporated to ensure a balanced workout!
Kickboxing – This motivating class is a stress buster! This challenging yet, invigorating workout includes combinations of punches and kicking techniques for strengthening the cardiovascular system and building endurance.
MOVE – Total Body conditioning combines full-body functional resistance training with moderate continuous cardio to keep you heart rate slightly elevated. This is a fun and energizing workout based around 360 degrees of movement.
Yoga – Learn to cope with your stress…One breath and pose at a time… as you perform a series of movements known as postures. You will improve your balance, strength, muscle tone and flexibility. Breathing exercises and reinvigorating stretches will help with stress management to calm, re-energize and uplift your mood. One breath at a time…Ahh…