WE DESIGN & MANAGE PROGRAMS BASED ON YOUR GOALS AND BUDGET.
- Personal Fitness Training
- Massages Therapy and Chair Massage
- Body Composition Testing/Fitness Assessments
- Corporate Challenges/Incentive Programs
- Fitness Center/Studio Design
WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED AN EMPLOYEE FITNESS PROGRAM?
- Positive Return on Investment. Corporations have seen 200%+ return on investment of fitness dollars through reduced absenteeism, reduced healthcare costs and reduced turnover.
- Increased productivity. Studies have shown that employees who exercise regularly are better decision makers, have increased stamina and work performance which amounted to a measurable increase in productivity and make fewer errors on tasks involving concentration and short term memory.
- Increased employee morale and satisfaction. Physical fitness has a direct affect on attitude and mood. Employees experience the benefits of decrease depression and anxiety while also getting a boost of mood-lifting endorphins. When employees feel good about themselves, attitudes improve and positive results are reflected in job performance.
• Cardio Funk
• Baby Boomer Bootcamp
• Chair Aerobics
• EZ Does It Cardio
• Chair Yoga
• Strength and Stretching
• Chair Core
• Zumba Gold
NAICS & PSC CODES
621399 - Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
713940 - Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
812199 - Other Personal Care Services
812990 - All Other Personal Services
AN41 - Research and Development
R497 - Support- Professional: Personal Services Contracts
R401 - Support- Professional: Personal Care (Non- Medical)